Thursday, January 07, 2016

Alpha Challenge Thursday at Scraptastic

Today is Challenge Thursday at Scraptastic Club Blog and Jennie McGarvey I are challenging you take those alphas that come in your kits and mix them up!  Use them together and use them up.  We are so lucky to get so many gorgeous alphabets each month but they can pile up, so lets use them on our pages! Check out Jennie's Page HERE

I decided to use the "Ain't No Sunshine" kit and Add on kit and there is a nice black foam Thickers alpha and a gorgeous gold puffy Thickers alpha. Then I added the white glitter foam Thickers from the "All I Want For Christmas is You" kit. With these really decorative alphas in the kits, they become part of the embellishment of the page.

piglet kiss 600 
I used two of the alphas for the title "Piglet Birthday Kiss"

piglet-kiss-2 

and then added the 3rd type of alpha at the bottom for the "XOXO"

piglet-kiss-1 

I hope we have inspired you to pull out that stash of alphas from the kits and use them a bit more on your layouts.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

This is definitely inspiration to play with alphas and just getting scrapping in general. Great layout.