Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2 layouts using the Just A Girl kit

Today I thought I would share my first two layouts using the Scraptastic Club "Just A Girl" kit, Add on Kit, Digital Cut file, Color Add On, and Stamp set. I also used the Plan on it stamp set.
For my first layout I decided on the charcoal cardstock for the background and then I used the cut file with the white cardstock. I will tell you that when you cut this starry cut file, you need to plan to take some time getting it off the mat, but it is very worth the time it takes.

laundry 101 600 

Since my page is about sorting by color and this kit had the two perfect alphas for the words "darks" and "multi", I pulled the white Thickers from my December "All I want for Christmas is You" kit and used that for the word "whites". I thought the chipboard days worked great for laundry too

laundry 101 2 

One of my very favorite things this month is the "Just a Girl" number stamps and if you have the "All I want for Christmas is You" alpha stamps, this is the same font, which is super cool. I stamped and embossed in yellow on vellum and cut it out. I also stamped the little "the GOAL_______" image directly using black ink

laundry 101 1 

For my second page I had planned to also use the cut file in white and I loved it on grey so much that I pulled a light grey sheet of cardstock from my stash to use as the background. I splattered with the mists from the "Just A Girl" Color Add on on both layouts.

IKEA 600

I used some more of the little stamps from the Plan on it set and one is a check box that I stamped directly onto my photo using black ink.

IKEA 1

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh these are fun pages.