Friday, October 02, 2015

DCWV October Stack-a-holic Sketch challenge

It's time for the October Stack-a-holic Sketch Challenge at DCWV's Blog. If you love DCWV stacks, CLICK HERE to see all of the inspiration and to play along.

Here's the sketch, #151 from Sketch Savvy


And for my example I used the new DCWV Spooky Delight Stack


I also used gold dot vellum from the 6x6 Foiled Vellum stack, but in these photos it totally looks black, just believe me, its gold :) Also hard to see, the black parts of the patterned paper are sort of shiny like black foil.



1 comment:

Ruth Gauss said...

Awesome sketch and super fun layout! I love that fun patterned paper and the vellum with the gold dots sounds wonderful (it's hard to photograph because it reflects dark colors, but there is a detail shot that I saw a touch of the gold color!)

Thanks so much for sharing!!! I pinned your sketch.