Friday, October 23, 2015

Catching up

Sometimes I forget to post some of the layouts that I just do for fun. I thought I would share a couple of recent layouts today that are disney pages that I don't think I have posted here. Not alot of info here or close ups, just sharing quickly because I thought you might like to see them.

Bioluminescent: This one is just fun and I love the title. LOL!


Chef Mickey's : Have to share this one with a close up because the "Sweet Girl" collection from EP is so cute but also because I played with my Fuse tool. Super fun


a close up of my confetti 20


City Sidewalks: I am trying to use more photos on pages so that my Albums don't take over the world. It's tricky to put three large photos on one page and not get all cluttered, but I like this one. Did you notice there isn't a title? not sure how I feel about that


Heigh Ho: this one that I totally copied from my scrappy friend Orlanda. Great paper choice and layout so I just did what she did.


Indiana Jones: And finally this one because I used some digi print and cut files. Gotta do that more. ...and see, 3 photos. :)

Snow Balls: Because it's fun.


1 comment:

Madeline said...

OMGosh, these are all so awesome. And that bioluminescence one...lol! Those pics are the best!