Friday, August 28, 2015

Black and White with the New DCWV Jet Black Stack

When I saw this NEW DCWV Jet Black stack I knew I would love having all the great black and white papers in my collection but first I had to do a page with photos of my Savvy! I had trouble deciding which papers to use so I picked a design that would let me use several. This year Savvy turned 9 and I took him out to the patio to take a few photos in better light. I found his adoption photo and added it to show then and now. :) Of course I had to add a little paw print flair from The Crafty Pickle.


And for a pop of color to go with my photos, I used a floral print from the DCWV Hello Darlin' stack and the super cute vellum bow from the DCWV DIY Mini Album stack.  

And for a little sparkle I added a piece of the gold dot foiled vellum from the new 12x12 Premium Vellum with Foil stack. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This l/o is so beautiful. The vellum adds an eye-catching touch. You're right: that face is irresistible! Thanks for the links to the DCWV stacks. Maria

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awww...your Savvy is so precious! Love the pops of color with the black and white papers, and those curves are so awesome!

Tracey said...

Loving the little touches of colour! Gorgeous page!