Thursday, March 26, 2015

March Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic!

Ok Sketchy Thursdays are fun because you can play along for a chance at the monthly prize on the Scraptastic Blog and you get to be inspired by the best Design Team ever! But this Sketchy Thursday is just overflowing with inspiration, lots of our designers played along and created some gorgeous pages with the beautiful March kits. Check it out HERE - I promise you will be inspired to play along! Honestly, I don't always like my sketches after creating a page, but this one I will do again. :)

For my page I used the fantastic March Rivers and Roads kit and Add On kit and you really cant go wrong with this kit, but the cut file and printable tags inspired me this time. I should mention that at Scraptastic you can also purchase just the two print files and cut files digitally aside from the kits if you love those kinds of things as much as I do. I also added the freaking cute bunny and egg hunt stamps from the Sentiments Series V.6 Stamp Set.



My sons are grown but on holidays like Easter you want them to have fun and you have to enjoy messing with them a little.

I just have to point out the really nice wood veneer "grow" - It was nice as wood but I wanted it to be gold so I heat embossed it to go with my bunny that I stamped onto vellum and heat embossed. oh also I totally forgot to put the whiskers on my bunny but I still think he is pretty cute.



No comments: