Monday, January 19, 2015

Using Project Life Cards for layouts



Today I am going to share some inspiration to pull out those cards for pocket pages and use them on your layouts or cards. If you are not a pocket page scrapper, that should not keep you from taking advantage of some of the great products in the Scraptastic Store like these Animal Project Life Cards by Becky Higgins. There are 3x4" and 4x6" Animal cards, and two of each card in this pack that are two sided with another design on the back so you can choose your favorites to use. I know I will need to use that cute hippo more than once! I only got a couple of photos of the zebras because they just would not stop eating and pose for a photo.



Supplies: Becky Higgins – Project Life – Themed Cards Animals, Gossamer Blue – Gramercy Road – Die Cut Tags, Gossamer Blue - Grammercy Road - Die Cut Ephemera, Gossamer Blue – Gramercy Road – Sheridan Place Paper, Gossamer Blue – Gramercy Road – West Seventh Paper, Gossamer Blue – Gramercy Road – Sugar Maple Paper, Gossamer Blue - Get Happy - Enamel Dots,  American Crafts – Be Merry – Journal Black Glitter Foam Thickers 

Just take a look at the perfect colors and designs of these Animal Project Life Cards by Becky Higgins., such cute animals too. You can grab an animal card, then an animal print card, and journaling block to put with a couple of your photos and the page creates itself really.  And I was quite excited when I realized that they match one of my favorite collections, the Gramercy Road Collection by Gossamer Blue. 



I used two shades of neutral cardstock from my stash and die cut leaves to add a little texture to my background, and after that I just used a couple of 3x4" photos and the 3x4" Animal cards with a couple of little embellishments from Gramercy Road Collection by Gossamer Blue 




The Black Glittered Foam Thickers that I chose for the title are a great "go to" black alpha for just about any layout. I like that they are tall thin letters so that if I wanted to spell out a longer title, I would have space.


2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love how this came together!

Anonymous said...

I've been lost in your blog for an hour now - great stuff! May I ask where I could buy the cut file you used in Stripes?
Tks. Keitha