Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Fluff *Scraptastic "Let Me Go" kit

The April Scraptastic "Let Me Go" kit has a travel theme and I did mostly travel pages with it  - you will see those soon :) , but I was looking at some of my favorite papers in the kit and they didn't seem travel-ish at all. And there were grey and charcoal colors so I had to do a Figaro page. Fig's birthday was April 1st and he turned 5 so it was a good time for photos.

I used the Let Me Go Kit, Add on kit, and the Worth Wondering Stamp set from Scraptastic.




and here is a look at the awesome stamp set 
Scraptastic Club's Worth Wondering Stamp Set


3 comments:

nancyburke said...

And he is the sweetest "fluff" ever! love this kit!

Tamera said...

Oh I just love the pictures of that sweet boy! And look at that fluff between his toes. Such a cutie! This is completely a page I adore. From top to bottom! All the little details! And I need to learn how to make paint or ink dribbles like that.

Laurie Zeller said...

Fuzzy kitty toes!! Adorable page with lots of fun little details to look at.