Thursday, April 17, 2014

birthday tags with Carta Bella It's a Celebration



I made a couple of birthday tags using the cute "It's a Celebration" collection by Carta Bella.

The most fun part is the pocket. First I punched a bunch of confetti from scraps of papers after my last layout I made using this collection. I also punched a star and then encased the confetti between two rectangles of vellum with a straight stitch around the perimeter. Lastly, I stitched the confetti piece to the tag on the sides and bottom to make a pocket.

3 comments:

Tamera said...

Oh these are so completely fun and festive! I love the confetti pockets! This would be so cute on a gift bag or present. I think I just go this line at the crop last weekend so these are totally doable!

Dria said...

Love the little bags of sparkle and all the stitching! Wonderful.

Laurie Zeller said...

Such a fantastic alternative to a standard birthday card! Especially with the candle!