Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blackbird kit and a haunted layout *Scraptastic

 


Normally I don't take photos of my kits from Scraptastic Club, but the Blackbird kit, add on kit, and exclusive Blackbird Stamps are just too fun and I have to share. Sorry about the blur - took them quickly with my phone :) So first I am going to show you a a close up photo and then I will share my first layout because I really love it! Click here to see the full kits for this month


Yes, I will be sharing some halloween layouts but I had to do a Haunted Mansion layout too. This is an old photo of my son, just posing for a photo in Liberty Square of the Magic Kingdom, and the mansion just looks so nice in the background that I had to do a page using a quote that came from the script on the Mark Twain Riverboat. Its a photo that doesn't have alot of color so I went light with the layout and it really lets the photo still be the focal point. Also I recently got this awesome bat punch so I will apologize in advance for the abundance of bats on future layouts :)







No comments: