Thursday, July 18, 2013

missing this view...

When its been years since our last Disney World vacation - or any other vacation for that matter - scrapping photos really takes you back and makes you miss being in that world. We loved Caribbean Beach Resort but we want to stay at different resorts next time so we wont be back soon, still we did have a great location and great tropical views.

I used my July "Rock Lobster" Scraptastic Club kit with Add on Kit because the papers are mostly from Simple Stories I{heart}Summer and Crate Paper The Pier collections which are ideal for my Disney photos. You will be seeing more over the next week because I LOVE this kit - Check it out HERE.  There was a kraft lace looking sticker and I split it down the center to make two scalloped edges that I could use near the top and at the bottom of the layout. I also cut some leaves from cardstock since my photos are so tropical. I have added some off white/gold twine from The Twinery, but the rest of these goodies are from this really fun kit. I sure could use an afternoon at that resort right now!






2 comments:

Madeline said...

Such perfect little touches make this layout fabulous! Love the braided? twine, and diecut leaves! Gorgeous page...and view!

Michelle said...

I love this. You sure do rock the Disney LO's for sure!! The colors are perfect for the CBR and I love the die cut leaves. I never took too many pics of the resort view and such. I wish I would have. It seemed to be so much of go, go, go. We didn't spend much time there.