Saturday, March 02, 2013

page 2 and 3 Photo Freedom

You know when you want to scrap and you just have a little bit of time - this is the perfect time to pull out some Photo Freedom pocket pages! I just did a couple of pages real fast and wanted to share. I used the Happy Holidays Mini theme for the first page because I was still putting away holiday things. For the second page, used the Echo Park Photo Freedom Volume One collection with a little bit of Scoot Collection and some chipboard from All About a Boy, because I just had to use that little chipboard football.

 

 



3 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh these are super, bright, colourful & fun

Madeline said...

Great pages! Love your little banner next to that cozy cat photo!

Tamera said...

You do such a great job with the photo freedom pages! These are so bright and fun to look at. I just couldn't work with them, but everyone that you do I LOVE.