Thursday, March 07, 2013

Best Gift Ever *March Scraptastic Club Kit

I am back with another layout using this pretty March "Everything I am" Kit from Scraptastic Club. This is my brother's Christmas puppy, Bella, and she is just the cutest thing EVER! You will be seeing more of her because I took so many photos over the holidays. Oh, since I know someone will ask, Bella is a tiny Champagne toy poodle.

I used a couple of stamps from the "Everything I am" and "Mr Brightside" stamp sets. I applied a thick layer of white acrylic paint on a scrap of pink patterned paper and then pressed the stamp into the paint to basically stamp off the image. I love the texture and look.


I also created a paper bow since Bella is destroying the bow that I tried to make her wear. LOL!

  

  


6 comments:

Leanne said...

wow! just gorgeous!! I love your stamped image. cute!

Michelle said...

Cute puppy and layout!! Love the stamped image and the bow you made!

Vicki said...

Are those 4x6 photos or did you resize?

Vicki said...

What size are the photos on your layout? Love the puppy!

Susan Stringfellow said...

Vicki - the photos are all 3 x 4" :)

Tamera said...

Totally love the circles dangling down the side and the bow made from the pp! So great. And that puppy is one serious cutie pie!