Monday, July 23, 2012

Life is Pretty Amazing

This is my very adorable and clever niece out on an adventure. Her grandfather took these gorgeous photos. I need a week of photo classes with him. She is quite the trail blazer so I was going for an adventure page and ended up with just the cutest girly page. LOL!

 I used the sweet Echo Park "This and That -Graceful" collection with a bit of the "This and That -Charming" too. The little frog is from EK Success. The title block is Echo Park "This and That - Graceful" Chipboard and it sort of set the tone for my whole layout, right before it went all cute on me. I love cutting grassy fringe. First I used a large scalloped border punch and then just fringe cut it by hand and crumpled it.






6 comments:

Beth said...

Susan, this is just an ADORABLE layout! Love the grass fringe!

Madeline said...

Oh wow...so many great details...the banner and that fringe/grass are fabulous! Love the journaling around the page too.

Christy said...

Sooo great and I LOVE the tape measurer touch :)

Wendy said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout!

Leslie Kay said...

I love the way you used the lighter papers in this pack. The frog is a great touch.

MomOnceAgain said...

I really love how this layout turned out!